They say bad things always happen in threes... maybe for me it's like fours or fives before something good comes my way.
Bad thing #1: Boy dilemmas. Enough said (see posts below).
Bad thing #2: Grandma gets into a car accident the morning of Sep. 18, fractures spine, close to being paralyzed. She is now back at home and recovering, forced to wear a lovely brace (think armour around her chest attached to some contraption keeping her neck straight and chin held high).
Bad thing #3: Unit floods late during the night of Sep. 18/early morning of Sep. 19 due to drainage back-up? The root of the cause is actually still being determined... as of right now, the state of my bathroom is sink torn out, a huge dehumidifier in front of my shower, baseboards ripped up all in the bathroom, bedrooms, and hallway... drywall torn out of bathroom walls, hallways walls, and closet walls (dogs have been weaving in and out of their new hiding spots)... carpet torn out of the entrances of each bedroom (soon to be entire bedroom), and large dehumidifier in the master bedroom closet (let's just say it's like a fucking sauna in my townhouse... next on the list, laminate ripped up and moving company coming in to move me out, store my shit, and eventually move me back in
Bad thing #4: Laptop is soo infected with viruses I can't even get onto the internet to do my work (I work part-time from home doing order entry for my cousin every quarter)... bye-bye work and more $ (of which I need more than ever!), unless by some miracle he finds it in his heart to expense me a new computer (*crosses fingers*). I have been shut out off FACEBOOK because of this. My life is over as I know it (jk).
Bad thing #5 (of which I have still not got around to): Calling in about a recall on my 06 Toyota Matrix due to engine seizure... I am hoping mine wasn't one of the 64000+ who actually requires the repair.
All I have to say is... when the good thing comes my way, it better blow my fucking mind.
And that my friends, is a day in the life of Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired.
OUCH!
ReplyDeleteHope your Grams is okay and recovers fully!
The strata in which you live, passed around a letter last year stating the water tanks needed to be replaced in a few units etc. Your's being a rental before buying it, chances are the previous owner did not know about this as the letters where given to the tenants.
That and the drainage outside those 4 units, from what I hear, hasn't been properly maintained as per the strata. Why do you pay a strata fee the the strata isn't taking care of certain and important issues? I'll look into it if I were you. Good luck.
That has got to be heart breaking considered you just moved in there. :( Fail! Thank gawd for insurance.
Being locked out of facebook - you're not missing anything, if anything you've gained something. What? I'm not sure yet... oh wait, keeping your brain cells, ya.
Laptop - ok I would cry over this one.
Boys - are weiners and do not have enough blood supply in the body to function both brains at the same time.